A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hi guys! This is going to be my first post ever, and I’ll talk to you about a country which i would like to visit.
There’s so many beautiful and interesting countries outside that I would like to go, but the one that I like the most is Italy, since I’m a little girl I always dreamed about going to Venice or visiting their historic places as the Coliseum in Rome, apart is a country with a lot of history since it is where the renaissance began and the birth place of Leonardo Da Vinci, who as most of you should know, is one of the most important artist of the whole world.

As I said before, I really would like to visit historical places first, which makes me really excited is thinking about going to its medieval villages, where they used to work, to lived, everything there is so different compared to where we live, in Chile architecture is really new, while in Italy exists really old constructions even before Christ (More than 2017 years ago).
Also roman ruins from the Roman empire is something I must go, mostly in Pompeii, Rome or Verona, in this last place it is this place where Romeo and Juliet story from Shakespeare took place, it is the house of Juliet, and this is one of my favorite books ever, so you could understand how much I would like to be there.

Imagen relacionada
Other thing I would like to do is going to its beaches and islands, it has one of the most beautiful and outstanding landscapes that you will see in your entire life.

And the food, oh my god, I considered myself a fan of pastas and pizzas, and the Italian Neapolitan pizza is my favorite, so it’s a complete paradise to me. 
To finish this post, and as you could tell, there is so many thing that i love about this country, but i must say that i have no idea about their politics or economy and that's a really important point for choosing a place to live, but i wish is better than Chile, so in the future i learn italian and then i would get me out of this country.


Comentarios

  1. Italy its a great place to visit, I love pizzas too! And I would like to know about the culture and the history of this country someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. WOW! Very good place, there`s a lot of places to visit and it's soo beautiful. And who doesn't like pastas or pizza jajaja.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Italy is a beautiful country, I love pizzas but I have never tasted a proper Italian Neapolitan pizza.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Italy has so much history, the places speak about the past, I would like to visit this country too, italian food is my favourite by the way c:

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It's a nice country! The architecture of this country is wonderful :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I have been in Italy, it's a beautiful country, if you go someday you must take a ride in gondolas!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

WINTER IS HERE

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

MY FUTURE JOB