WINTER IS HERE

Hi, today i'm going to talk to you about my favorite serie, which is game of thrones. Last year i watched a bunch of series because of my free time, like grey's anatomy, gossip girl, narcos, breaking bad, american horror story, but there was one that i was interested in for almost 3 years because of my best friend in school in that time (2013), when i decided to start watching it and for those who understand, everyone was talking about Hodor's chapter, i obviously got spoiled but it seemed to be really good and so to take advantage of my free time i decided to search a good website with series to start to watch it.

I started a Monday afternoon after pre-university while i was having lunch, after that first chapter i got addicted and i used to watch 1 season of 10 chapters (each one of 50 minutes to 1 hour) per day, and the Sunday that was coming it was the last chapter of season 6 so i decided to finished it to watch that last chapter on HBO (Then i realized it was the copa america final with Argentina, but who cares, it was last chapter of Got). And finally i did it, i finished the penultimate chapter of the season and waited for the last one that same day, and yes, i only watched the penalties (I tried to watch both but i cried to much to watch football) and after that i dedicated my life to search for theories about the serie and sadly wait 1 year for season 7 to come, the sad thing is that this season only had 7 chapters but, what a perfect chapters i must say, now the last season (8) is coming maybe in 2 years but i am not sure about it.
The serie is based on George RR Martin's best selling "A song of ice and fire" series, (I haven't read it but i will, clearly), created by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss and directed by so many people (this depends on the season or even chapter).
The serie take place in the continents of Westeros and Essos in a medieval context, the story has
drama everywhere, but the principal things are "a throne, kings, queens, lords, dragons, winter (fucking winter), love, hate, wars, incest, witches, magic, Gods, slaves, etc". For me there are two problems, who the hell is going to end in the iron throne and everything that exists beyond the wall. I'm only going to say that because im sure if i say something else i'm going to give you a mountain of spoilers and no one (OH, no one is important in this serie too) wants that. But there's something that you could know, families and dynasties who fight for the iron throne, but there are some houses that cares the most:


Those are all important, but most ones are Stark, Targaryen and Lannister (More drama in this three). 
In house Stark we have a huge family and they are the lords of Winterfell (City in the north, the coldest one), Ned Stark is the lord, and he has 5 Stark childs with her wife Catelyn Stak, Robb Stark, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Sam Stark and Rickon Stark, and there's one more, Jon Snow, a bastard (Son of another woman) who knows nothing (He really don't but he should).
Then we have Targaryen house, but there's only two person on it, Daenerys Targaryen and his brother Viserys Targaryen, legitimate family of the throne, but they are living in Essos and i don't think they are there for holidays i must say.
House Lannister, i have a feeling of love and hate to this family, there's Cersei Lannister, queen of the seven kingdoms who hates every other family, married to the King Robert Baratheon who sits on the iron throne (Yes, Baratheon and no Targaryen, ultra wow) and best friend of Ned Stark (should i tell you that Robert is needing a royal counselor?),well, they have 3 childs (yes, they LOL), Joffrey Baratheon,  Myrcella and Tommen. Cersei has two brothers, Tyrion Lannister who is a dwarf who drinks and know things, and Jaime Lannister, who do some stupid things for love. Most of this people is really really important in this drama and there are obviously more, but if you want to know something else about them you must watch the entire thing.

Well i think you realized that i love this serie, is like a Brazilian drama, there are a lot of stories which get together sometime, the best thing about it is that is full of unexpected things, when i say full is that you get shocked for months (i am), you will have a lot of emotions during every chapter, i have cried (Like a pig) of happinnes, sadness and anger, i am also really good at screaming for some things. The serie also has really god effects and it has a perfect setting, with beautiful places and the music that they use! i even own a playlist of game of thrones soundtrack, it is perfection and peace to your ears, it will give you chills, i really recommend it to study.

Well if you haven't watch it, you really must, and i am so serious about it, it is the best thing i have seen in my entire life, please just do it and you will not regret it. 
Thank you for reading
Valar morghulis 

Comentarios

  1. wow you really fell in love with GOT, i can't see more of 2 chapters per day because i get bored, and that's for all the series in the world, even for very long films.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Valar Dohaeris! Game of Thrones is also my favourite serie, is just so good, it has incredible actors, amazing effects, and the story is so catching, so unpredictable, that even when a character you love dies you can't stop watching, is addictive! GoT is defintely one of the best series that currently exist in the world, is just so well done, I love it! I wrote a blog about this serie too, last semester, and I also titled it "Winter is here", is actually the name of my blog haha I'm sad because there's only one season left, but I'm so excited at the same time, I need 2019 now!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I was waiting for this jajajajajaj you get really inspired. GoT is such an amazing serie, one of my favourites and I can't wait to know who's going to end in the iron throne.
    Valar dohaeris.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I was waiting for this jajajajajaj you get really inspired. GoT is such an amazing serie, one of my favourites and I can't wait to know who's going to end in the iron throne.
    Valar dohaeris.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. This show is amazing, it's so depressing that we will not se anything of it for at least 2 years, I just can't wait.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love Got too <3 I can't wait for the 8 season!!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi! I've never watched that series, but everyone has told me that it is very good. I look forward to watching it someday. Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

MY FUTURE JOB